Through understanding our clients problems, we then define a solutions through developing goals, programming objectives and project deliverables.
The problem: Fear of Tailings Dam wall failures due to a recent global event.
The solution: Plan and install both remediation and buttress works to add greater integrity to a live Tailings Dam wall.
By understanding the solution we then established an action plan to devise measurable, realistic and agreed deliverable outcomes.
• Rehabilitation of deep scours and surrounding landscapes
• Construction of certified zoned embankments (up to 14m high)
• Tying into an existing live tailings dam
• Top soiling management
• Scarify of rehabilitated tailings dam with gypsum and hydro-seeding
• Maintaining Cultural Heritage Management
• Creation and development of Safety and Environmental Management plans to comply with agreed project specific approvals
• Bulk earthworks and excavation including fill and rock protections
• Investigate and manage certified geo-technical engineers for compliance to quality assurance objectives
• Strict adherence to BHP HSE and AE Group internal OHS non negotiables
A clear and accurate definition of the projects scope allowed us to formulate an action plan, and conduct ourselves in a manner that aligns with both ours and the clients strategic management plan.
The intent is, safety, performance, honest communication and an established credibility and respect by all.