This policy forms the foundations in which all AE Group Civil & Mining’s values, principals, procedures and activities will be built from, in particular those required for our quality, safety and environmental responsibilities.
This policy covers all AE Group Civil & Mining’s activities, departments, sites, and is intended to support the strategic direction of AE Group Civil & Mining by being the foundation in which all workers care for our customers, all other workers, the environment and promotes continuous improvement to keep AE Group Civil & Mining moving forward to become an innovative industry leader.
All employees and subcontractors working for AE Group Civil & Mining are to deliver a quality product and service to our customers, in a safe and environmentally friendly manner:
- Be aware of our environmental protection requirements and continually reduce our impact on it;
- Endeavor to continually improve our IMS and the quality of the products/services we provide every day;
- Comply with legislation and other compliance requirements as identified within the IMS;
- All personnel are to be trained, competent and confident to perform their role;
- Use respect when communicating and consulting with customers and each other;
- Safely operate each day whilst continually improving the safe and healthy working environment for our workmates, visitors and the public, including the prevention of work related injury by eliminating of hazards and reduce risks; and
Establish and review quality, safety and environmental objectives that are measurable (including those that commit to preventing pollution, continually improve the effectiveness of the IMS, and eliminate work related injury and illness).
This Integrated Quality, Safety and Environmental Policy is to be ‘lived’ at all levels within AE Group Civil & Mining. All supervisors and managers are to ensure this policy is communicated, understood and demonstrated by all employees and subcontractors working for or on behalf of AE Group Civil & Mining, every day.